Pappardelle with sunblushed tomatoes, black olive, pesto and baked ricotta
This is an alternative variation to the Pappardellle with fresh pea, mint and roasted ricotta recipe.
As an alternative you can substitute the lemon zest and peas of that recipe with the following:
- 1 jar of good quality drained sunblushed tomatoes. We have freshly-roasted Roma tomatoes that are perfect for this in our deli.
- 3 heaped tablespoons of basil pesto, our home-made version is available in store.
- 100g of roughly chopped kalamata olives
- Stir all ingredients into the pasta.
- Top with fresh basil leaves, freshly ground pepper and pecorino then serve.